The Classic Braided Studz Italian Leather Bracelets is simple, yet impressive and draws attention due to its high-quality craftsmanship. As a standalone bracelet, it conveys confidence, style and tranquility. It's a perfect accent bracelet, and ideal for layering with other bracelets, watches, or Jewelry.
Nero adds a polished look to both casual wear, and formal wear. Style up your basic white or black T-shirt tastefully. Add a hint of rebel when wearing collared dress shirts. Layered with other Jewelry, watches, and especially with other Studz Bracelets to create your own customized look.
This Classic Braided Italian Leather bracelets is skillfully crafted by hand. We start by using top quality Italian full grain leathers. This premium leather is then carefully bleached, dyed, and then lacquered to produce a rich black finish that consistently covers all sides of the leather. Four individual strands of leather are then tightly woven and formed to create the bracelet.
To finish the design, we included a convenient push button connector that is styling, strong and easy to use. Choose an 18K Gold, White Rhodium (Platinum / Silver finish), 18K Rose Gold, or a Black Titanium gilded finish. The detailed crafting process brings out a high quality and consistent finish upon the fine leathers natural texture. The resulting shine draws attention due to it's craftmanship.
Nero, from our Classic Braided Italian Leather collection is a top quality bracelet, crafted by hand, finished in a rich jet black color. A perfect accessory on your next day-venture or night out.
*To ensure a great fit, please be sure to read our exact sizing chart and measuring instructions below. Bella's & Studz has built it's brand on styling bracelet that fit perfectly. We only specialize in bracelets, and in doing this, we offer our bracelets in the widest variety of sizes. Eight sizes (not three or four) are made to fit wrists as small as 6.5 inches and as large as 8.5 inches. Each of our bracelet sizes is handcrafted and then remeasured. The time you spend following the measuring instructions below will help ensure you get the perfect looking bracelet and Perfect fitting Studz bracelet.
The perfect bracelet, looks amazing and also fits perfectly. Please read the step by step instructions below to ensure your bracelet fits you as great as it looks.
1. Choose the wrist you plan on wearing your bracelet on (Yes, your right and left wrist can measure a ¼" or more differently).
2. Determine where you would like to have your bracelet sit on your chosen wrist.
3. Measure your wrist at the point where you plan on wearing the bracelet. Ideally use a tape measure. You can also use a thin rope or cord and mark the start and end points as you fit the cord around your wrist. Then measure the cord against a ruler.
4. Add a comfort level - Add a minimum ¼" extra to your wrist measurement size for a tailored fit (typically this will not slide over your wrist bone). Add a ½" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a relaxed fit (typically will slide effortlessly over your wrist bone). Add ¾" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a loose fit (typically your bracelet will slide up and down your wrist as you move your hand). Adding your own comfort level allows you to customize your fit preference for your bracelet.
5. Take your measured size and add your comfort level factor (¼" for a tailored fit, ½" for a relaxed fit, ¾" for a loose fit).
6. Using the total measurement you figured out above, now match this to your exact inner measurement size Studz Bracelet.
7. Enjoy your perfect fitting bracelet! 😊