Blue Sea makes an iconic style statement with the distinctive pattern only found in our signature Stingray Leather Obsession Nail™. Polished royal blue stingray leather is meticulously handcrafted to embody the principles of relaxed confidence through chic detail to elevate style into your wrist game. Offered in three powerful and vibrant hues, our Stingray collection draws inspiration from the coloration that commonly reflects the seafloor's shading or rich coral reefs.
Artfully crafted, the exotic leather is expertly tanned to bring out the high-quality finish of this durable yet supple skin. The caviar-like, small pearls of the Stingray amour are polished, leaving a smoother structure that is then buffed to glisten when the light hits.
The nail’s industrial aesthetic comes in an 18K Gold, 18K Rose Gold, Black Titanium, or Rhodium (Platinum & Silver) gilded finish. Or choose to level up your look with our flawless pavel-infused gem accents adorned with 17 fine-cut, semi-precious gems for unmatched brilliance and shine.
A fashionable push-button clasp becomes a key element of the overall design. It features a mechanism that relies on a button that must be pushed to release the closure, making it secure and easy to put on and take off the bracelet without causing any damage.
*To ensure a great fit, please be sure to check out our sizing chart and measuring instructions below. Bella's & Studz has built its brand on styling bracelet that fit perfectly. Eight sizes (not three or four) are made to fit wrists as small as 6.5 inches and as large as 8.5 inches. Each of our bracelet sizes is handcrafted and then remeasured.
Blue Sea from our Stingray Leather Obsession Nail Bracelets are meticulously designed to embody the principles of relaxed confidence through chic detail and understated masculinity.
The perfect bracelet looks amazing and fits perfectly. Please read the step-by-step instructions below to ensure your bracelet fits you as great as it looks.
1. Choose the wrist you plan on wearing your bracelet on (Yes, your right and left wrist can measure a ¼" or more differently).
2. Determine where you would like to have your bracelet sit on your chosen wrist.
3. Measure your wrist at the point where you plan on wearing the bracelet. Ideally use a tape measure. You can also use a thin rope or cord and mark the start and end points as you fit the cord around your wrist. Then measure the cord against a ruler.
4. Add a comfort level - Add a minimum ¼" extra to your wrist measurement size for a tailored fit (typically this will not slide over your wrist bone). Add a ½" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a relaxed fit (typically will slide effortlessly over your wrist bone). Add ¾" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a loose fit (typically your bracelet will slide up and down your wrist as you move your hand). Adding your own comfort level allows you to customize your fit preference for your bracelet.
5. Take your measured size and add your comfort level factor (¼" for a tailored fit, ½" for a relaxed fit, ¾" for a loose fit).
6. Using the total measurement you figured out above, now match this to your exact inner measurement size Studz Bracelet.
7. Enjoy your perfect fitting bracelet! 😊