Argentina, a classy and elegant design from our Python Obsession Nail Collection™. Beautiful crafted in a spectrum of brilliant and rustic silvers, then augmented with traces of black and beige, this Python Obsession Nail™ Collection compliments other silver accent accessories and finishes to your outfit. Sinuous scale patterns add to the focal point of this genuine python leather bracelet allowing it to easily pair with both a laid-back and an up-scale style. Argentina adds a presence to your wrist game and supercharges your polished vibe.
Our premium Python leather earns its prestige and elegance from its intense depth, which allows gradations of color to show through in the natural designs of the python skin during the tanning and dye process.
The nail’s artistic aesthetic comes in an 18K Gold, or Rhodium (Platinum & Silver) gilded finish. Or choose to level up your look with our flawless pavel-infused gem accents adorned with 17 fine-cut, semi-precious gems for unmatched brilliance and shine.
A comfortable and convenient magnetic connector becomes a key element of the overall design. It features a strong magnet that firmly connects into the enclosure making it secure yet easy to put on or remove the bracelet.
*Please Note: This is a natural Python Leather, not a manufactured python look. As such, each bracelet has its own unique pattern and finish. This also gives each bracelet its own personalized look.
The perfect bracelet looks amazing and also fits perfectly. Please read the step-by-step instructions below to ensure your bracelet fits you as great as it looks.
1. Choose the wrist you plan on wearing your bracelet on (Yes, your right and left wrist can measure a ¼" or more differently).
2. Determine where you would like to have your bracelet sit on your chosen wrist.
3. Measure your wrist at the point where you plan on wearing the bracelet. Ideally use a tape measure. You can also use a thin rope or cord and mark the start and end points as you fit the cord around your wrist. Then measure the cord against a ruler.
4. Add your comfort level - Add a minimum ¼" extra to your wrist measurement size for a tailored fit (typically this will not slide over your wrist bone). Add a ½" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a relaxed fit (typically will slide effortlessly over your wrist bone). Add ¾" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a loose fit (typically your bracelet will slide up and down your wrist as you move your hand). Adding your own comfort level allows you to customize your fit preference for your bracelet.
5. Take your measured size and add your comfort level factor (¼" for a tailored fit, ½" for a relaxed fit, ¾" for a loose fit).
6. Using the total measurement you figured out above, now match this size to your exact inner measurement size for your Bracelet. For example, if your wrist measures 6.00" and the comfort factor you wish for is ¼ or 0.25 inch (a tailored fit), you would choose 6.25" (6¼)" for your bracelet size.
7. Enjoy your perfect fitting bracelet! 😊
Bella's & Studz has built its brand on styling bracelet that fit perfectly. We only specialize in bracelets, which allows us to offer the widest variety bracelet sizes. Six sizes (not one, two or three sizes) are made to fit wrists as small as 5½ inches up to 7¼ inches. Each of our bracelet sizes is hand crafted to size and then remeasured.
*The time spent following the measuring instructions will help ensure you get the perfect looking bracelet and the perfect fitting Bella bracelet.