*To ensure a great fit, please be sure to check out our sizing chart and measuring instructions below. Bella's & Studz has built its brand on styling bracelet that fit perfectly. Eight sizes (not three or four) are made to fit wrists as small as 6.5 inches and as large as 8.5 inches. Each of our bracelet sizes is handcrafted and then remeasured.
Black Sea, from our Studz Stingray Obsession Nail™ Collection blends the beauty of a rich glistening black within the texture of genuine polished stingray leather.
The perfect bracelet, looks amazing and also fits perfectly. Please read the step by step instructions below to ensure your bracelet fits you as great as it looks.
1. Choose the wrist you plan on wearing your bracelet on (Yes, your right and left wrist can measure a ¼" or more differently).
2. Determine where you would like to have your bracelet sit on your chosen wrist.
3. Measure your wrist at the point where you plan on wearing the bracelet. Ideally use a tape measure. You can also use a thin rope or cord and mark the start and end points as you fit the cord around your wrist. Then measure the cord against a ruler.
4. Add a comfort level - Add a minimum ¼" extra to your wrist measurement size for a tailored fit (typically this will not slide over your wrist bone). Add a ½" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a relaxed fit (typically will slide effortlessly over your wrist bone). Add ¾" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a loose fit (typically your bracelet will slide up and down your wrist as you move your hand). Adding your own comfort level allows you to customize your fit preference for your bracelet.
5. Take your measured size and add your comfort level factor (¼" for a tailored fit, ½" for a relaxed fit, ¾" for a loose fit).
6. Using the total measurement you figured out above, now match this to your exact inner measurement size Studz Bracelet.
7. Enjoy your perfect fitting bracelet! 😊