An alluring aqua blue braided cord meets a chevron styled bracelet, expertly coated in your choice of Black, Gold, Silver or Rose Gold, to create our original and affordable Bellas Trends Bracelet Collection™, An eye-catching everyday accessory.
Handmade, by merging two popular bracelet styles together, a ¼" PVD coated stainless steel chevron chain bracelet and a hand braided multicolored cord, our one-of-a-kind Trends Collection. is born.
A fashionable push-button clasp becomes a key element of the overall design. It features a mechanism that relies on a button that must be pushed to release the closure, making it secure and easy to put on and take off the bracelet without causing any damage.
Bellas Trends Bracelet Collection is a melody of color and shape that is perfectly married to create this bold and inspired collection. An essential bracelet for any styling jewelry wearer, whether you're going for a fancy lunch, or headed for a fun night out. This showpiece looks great on its own or layered alongside your other favorite bracelets.
The perfect bracelet looks amazing and also fits perfectly. Please read the step-by-step instructions below to ensure your bracelet fits you as great as it looks.
1. Choose the wrist you plan on wearing your bracelet on (Yes, your right and left wrist can measure a ¼" or more differently).
2. Determine where you would like to have your bracelet sit on your chosen wrist.
3. Measure your wrist at the point where you plan on wearing the bracelet. Ideally use a tape measure. You can also use a thin rope or cord and mark the start and end points as you fit the cord around your wrist. Then measure the cord against a ruler.
4. Add your comfort level - Add a minimum ¼" extra to your wrist measurement size for a tailored fit (typically this will not slide over your wrist bone). Add a ½" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a relaxed fit (typically will slide effortlessly over your wrist bone). Add ¾" extra space between the bracelets measured fit size and your wrist measured size for a loose fit (typically your bracelet will slide up and down your wrist as you move your hand). Adding your own comfort level allows you to customize your fit preference for your bracelet.
5. Take your measured wrist size and add your comfort level factor (¼" for a tailored fit, ½" for a relaxed fit, ¾" for a loose fit).
6. Using the total measurement you figured out above, now match this size to your exact inner measurement size for your Bracelet. For example, if your wrist measures 6.00" and the comfort factor you wish for is ¼ or 0.25 inch (a tailored fit), you would choose 6.25" (6¼)" for your bracelet size.
7. Enjoy your perfect fitting bracelet! 😊
Bella's & Studz has built its brand on styling bracelet that fit perfectly. We only specialize in bracelets, which allows us to offer the widest variety bracelet sizes. Six sizes (not one, two or three sizes) are made to fit wrists as small as 5½ inches up to 7¼ inches. Each of our bracelet sizes is hand crafted to size and then remeasured.
*The time spent following the measuring instructions will help ensure you get the perfect looking bracelet and the perfect fitting Bella bracelet.